Custom Hardwood Countertops
Made to Order Custom Hardwood Countertops Hand crafted and Serving the Community of Pomona, California.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Custom Hardwood Countertops
The kitchen countertop is an essential element of your home’s décor. It not only enhances the beauty of your home but is also designed to withstand heavy usage. Therefore, the countertop has to tolerate heat and not get damaged. Similarly, it should not get damaged or stained due to the chemicals released by the vegetables or fruits that you put countertop. Thus, the wood that is used to make the countertops should be resistant to damage and stains.
At Kirk’s Custom Cabinets, we ensure that the countertops we install are perfectly designed to enhance your kitchen’s overall décor. We use hardwood of various shades and granularity to ensure that it melds with the interior and design of your home. Along with that, our countertops are durable and easy to maintain. You can easily use the countertop to store your utensils, small kitchen appliances, and other regularly used tools. Here are some of the woods that we use to make countertops.
Preferred hardwood for countertops
When you select hardwood for countertops, it is essential to choose ones that will last longer and not get damaged easily. Some of these woods are as follows:
• Maple: This is a highly durable hardwood that can enhance the overall décor of your home. Maple wood is usually light-colored and comes in smooth and straight grain. With some maple wood might have swirly or wavy patterns. Maple wood countertops are known to be resilient and can withstand damage.
• Oak: If you choose to install an oak countertop in your kitchen, you can choose any shade of wood from light, medium, to dark brown. Sometimes Oak with reddish hues is also available. In addition, Oak is easily distinguishable with straight granularity. Consider installing an oak countertop if you want to make your kitchen look modern, sophisticated, and elegant.
• Walnut: If you are looking for a wooden countertop that will last longer than most other hardwood countertops, then you could choose walnut as the preferred material. Walnut also can be easily distinguished by its straight grain and irregular patterns.
• Teak: When you select teak for your kitchen countertop, you can be assured that your kitchen will look sophisticated and elegant. Teak is known to darken with age and is also known for its longevity. If you want to install a countertop that will last for a long time, then choose to install a teakwood countertop.
• Brazilian cherry: The reddish-brown color of Brazilian cherry wood can completely transform the look and feel of your kitchen. A countertop made of
Brazilian cherry can conform well with the interior of your home, especially with its variety of straight and complex granularity.
These are some of the popular choices of wood for kitchen countertops. All of the hardwoods are known for their resilience and longevity. Once you install these, you can be assured that these will not get damaged easily, and you can be assured that these will blend the décor of your home.
Is bamboo a good option for a kitchen countertop?
If you are looking for something more modern and sustainable, you can opt for bamboo as the material of choice for your kitchen countertop. It can be cut into strips and glued together to create different designs and patterns. As experts, we can say that a bamboo countertop can completely change the look of your kitchen can give it a contemporary look. As for being resilient and resistant to heat, it is one of the most rigid materials, even though it is grass. Thus, bamboo is indeed an excellent material for kitchen countertops.
What should you look for in a kitchen countertop?
When you are purchasing a kitchen countertop, you must ensure that the material is long-lasting and the granularity of the wood melds with the décor of your home. In addition, the color and the texture of the wood should enhance the interior of your house and make it look all the more attractive and sophisticated.
Purchasing the best kitchen countertop
While purchasing a kitchen countertop, you should prioritize the craftsmanship along with the quality of the material. At Kirk’s Custom Cabinets, we ensure that the design and pattern are precisely your requirements. With their industry experience, our experts will ensure that the kitchen countertop that we provide is exactly as you have envisioned. So if you live in Pomona, California, and are looking to change your kitchen countertop, consider contacting us. We assure you that our services will meet all your requirements and expectations.